I am a a qualified psychotherapist, counsellor and supervisor with over 45 years experience as a health care practitioner including over 20 years experience practicing as a psychotherapist and counsellor. I see people from all walks of life who are at different stages in their lives including adults, young people over the age of 18, and couples.
My psychotherapy and counselling practice is based 4 miles west of Wilton and 8 miles east of Shaftesbury and is within easy reach of the A30 (Wilton to Shaftesbury) and A303, being within distance of various communities such as: Salisbury, Wilton, Amesbury, Tisbury, Shaftesbury, Blandford Forum, Sturminster Newton, Warminster, Wincanton and Fordingbridge.
I also provide supervision and training for psychotherapists and counsellors.
Professional recognition and accreditation
- Psychotherapist registered with the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) – see my entry or read more about UKCP at: http://www.psychotherapy.org.uk
- Registered as an existential-analytic psychotherapist with SAFPAC – read more at www.safpac.co.uk
- Clinical accredited member of the Universities Psychotherapy and Counselling Association (UPCA) which is a constituent of UKCP – see my entry or read more at: http://www.upca.org.uk
- Senior Accredited Member of BACP – see my entry or read more at: http://www.bacp.co.uk
- CPsychol, Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society (BPS) – see my entry or read more about BPS at: http://www.bps.org.uk
If you would like to make an initial appointment please call or email me:
Telephone 01722 714307 or 07824 740895 or,
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org